My lovely followers

tisdag 11 februari 2014

SweetStamps #156 LOVE

Already Tuesday again...
That means it's time for a new challenge  at 
We continue in the name of 
LOVE!
I decided to make a round scalloped card in pink
with Wedding Doves in focus!
I used my Copics to colour the image. 
Around the birds and roses I stamped randomly with Heart Bitty Background
and then added enamel.
I also decorated my card with ribbons, small pearls and  Love tag!



So get in your love mood and show us what you create.
You will get a lot of inspiration if you visit the SweetStamps blog
where you can also read more about the rules for our challenge!
If you lack something for your creations, take a trip to 
SweetStamps online store and revel in a lot of crafty goodies!

So happy for your visit!
Thank you!

Copic:
RV000,00 R81,83
C1,3  B000,60
YG61,63,67

9 kommentarer:

simply monica sa...

OMG this is absolutely stunning!

Anonym sa...

Beautiful, I love the greens and pinks.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com sa...

LOVE it! Gorgeous coloring and I adore the pink and green combo!

Lisa's Creative Niche sa...

This is so beautiful! Love those doves and the soft pinks on here!

Shelly Schmidt sa...

Gorgeous card- LOVE the beautiful coloring and the softness of the card. I love the pearls and embossing you added!

Donna K sa...

Beautiful card in the name of love, Annette. I really like the scallop shape and your image is colored with such care. Gorgeous.

~ Kendra ~ sa...

Beautiful card, lovely coloring! Love the shaped card!

Sandy Fredrick sa...

Wonderful design, beautiful coloring, love the scalloped circle shape and the ribbons.

Irish Cherokee sa...

Spectacular card. Excellent coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...