My lovely followers

lördag 15 februari 2014

Monthly Technique Challenge - Fun Folds

Hi everybody!
Today we have a new Monthly technique challenge for you 
I made a Tri fold Card and I promise you this wasn't the last one I did.
I had so much fun making this card.
The products I used mostly was SweetCuts dies and they are all available



Head on over to the blog to see more Fun Folded cards that my lovely teamies have made.
And take the opportunity to join our Monthly challenge,
where you can win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps online store! 

Thank you sweeties for stopping by!



5 kommentarer:

Irish Cherokee sa...

Really nice card. There is a lot to take in with card like this. Well done.

Denise sa...

Annette this is so lovely! Fantastic combination. Love your sentiment.
Sweet Hugs
Denise

Donna K sa...

This is such a great card, Annette. Love the fold and all of your sweet cut additions!

Shelly Schmidt sa...

Wonderful tri-fold Annette- love the beautiful DP and the wonderful dies you used, and love the bow and the bling!

Sandy Fredrick sa...

Awesome design, love the softer muted colors and the variety of designs in the DP. Such wonderful elements with all the die cuts. Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...