My lovely followers

lördag 1 februari 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #66 Karina's sketch

Hi lovely blog friends!
I'm back with a new card made for The Sketchy Challenges
and this time our Karina has made a fun and inspiring sketch!

I have invested in some new digis from Sweet Pea and I just love them!
Today I will show you Karen Middleton's Pink!
She is coloured with Copic:
Skin: E000,00,11,21,20
Hair: E37,39,35,33
Lips: E22,24,59

The sentiment is from Bildmålarna and says:
Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Charming and HOT!
I also used Prima's paper, flowers from Prima and Magnolia, 
corner die from Cherry Lynn.
The Star charm is from Gummiapan.







Important info!
The sponsor of this fortnight challenge is no less than
Let us now see your take in Karina's sketch and pop over to our blog
at The Sketchy Challenges and admire the stunning card from me sweet teamies.
There you will also find our GDT, Coops and here amazing card!

I hope you haven't missed that we have a new FB page were you can show your creations!
Welcome!!!

I'm entering we card into these challenges:
The ABC challenge: # E for Embellish
Sister Act Card Challenge: #42 Anything Goes



2 kommentarer:

Patty Sue 2 sa...

Your card is beautiful and I love your embellishments. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please play with us again!

Julie Gleeson sa...

Wow such a beautiful card! Such a clever sentiment! I love all of the wonderful details! Thank you for sharing with us at ABC - Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...