My lovely followers

tisdag 25 februari 2014

SweetStamps Favorite Colour

Hi, sorry for my late post.
I have been on a mini-vacation with my hubbie. 
He went cross-country skiing for 900 km in the so-called Vasalopp that we have here in Sweden.
It was his first time and I know for a fact that it was his last too, lol.
To be honest it was a tough race were the snow was in a bad shape and it wasn't any frozen degrees either.
So he did a fantastic race and I'm so proud of him. I was by his side, cheering for him along the way
and no, not skiing. Not my cup of tea, lol.
That's the reson I'm late (plus that I forgot to schedule my post...)

SweetStamps have a new wonderful challenge that went live today with the theme
Favorite Colour/s
Mine is definitely Green and here's my card!
I used the Lovebirds that you can find at SweetStamps online store along with ALOT of other goodies!
I also used some diecuts, flowers, ribbon and bling.


Pop over to the SweetStamps blog and take part of the wonderful creations that 
my talented teamies have made. 
And don't forget, join in the fun!

Thank you for stopping by today!



4 kommentarer:

Shelly Schmidt sa...

What a fabulous card- the image is so pretty- loving the way you have framed it to make it POP and loving your bow and the fab flowers!

Irish Cherokee sa...

Absolutely Beautiful card.

Denise sa...

Anette, glad that you and your hubby has so much fun. I bet he was sore the next day. Your card is amazing! I just love all the detail.
Sweet Hugs
Denise

Sandy Fredrick sa...

Love the green color, it's my favorite too. Love how the image is highlighted in the design and how you used the medallion die as a corner piece.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...