My lovely followers

tisdag 4 februari 2014

SweetStamps #155 Pink, Red & White

Welcome to a new day and a new blog post!
Tuesday = new challenge at SweetStamps!
This week's theme is
Pink, Red and White!
I coloured the poppy vase with Copic and framed it with Piccolo's 
super cute Frame and Vintage Flowers. 
I covered the frame with 3D enamel gel "Satin Pearls"
I think it got that old fashioned touch.



The other "Sweeties" have made some beautiful creations!
I think it's a good idea to visit the blog and join us in the fun!

If you need to fill up your room with new crafting stuff I suggest that you visit
SweetStamps online store were you can find a lot of goodies! 

See you soon!


9 kommentarer:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson sa...

Oh me oh my...This is absolutely stunning!! Love the Poppy Vase, inside the enamel covered frame. Beautiful all together.

New Creations sa...

Splendid job!!!
Hi! I am Vinita. I saw you on Sweet stamps. Love the poppies in a adorable frame work:).
Vinita

Roxie sa...

Great job with the color combo, love those red poppies!

Sandy Fredrick sa...

Beautiful coloring on the Poppy Vase, and love how you have the flowers overlapping the outside of the frame. Love the Piccolo flowers and accents.

Lisa's Creative Niche sa...

Wow! I love the dimension you've added in the flowers with your colors! Love how you did the bow too!

Denise sa...

This card is amazing! The dimension Annette that you have created is out of this world. Your frame wow and not to speak about that lovely colouring of your poppy vase!
Sweetie hugs.
Denise
Xxx

Donna K sa...

Lovely, lovely card, Annette! You did a remarkable job with that frame, it's just beautiful! Everything about this card says LOVE!

Shelly Schmidt sa...

Loving the frame and the flowers you created around your Poppies! Beautiful card- love your pretty colors and the embellished die cut corners!

Irish Cherokee sa...

Beautiful Card. Amazing coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...