My lovely followers

lördag 15 februari 2014

Sketchy Challenge #67

Hi, I'm already back again today!

In January my oldest son left home and moved out.... :'(
He got a job and had to get his own appartment since this is 400 kilometres from home.
Well, I know he is reponsible and mature enough to make it on his own
but, ouch, it hurts in the mother-heart. 
This weekend I'm lucky enough to have him home for a visit to celebrate his brother's 17th birthday!
It's a wonderful feeling when the family are together again 
and the happiness and love that are in the air, one can almost touch!

I made a move-away-box for him and that is so fitting for our new challenge
Because this time we don't have a sketch for you to follow....
The theme is:
"make your own sketch/anything goes"
The doorstamp is from Vilda Stamps and the papers from Maja Design and Bo Bunny.
I also used TH, Magnolia DooHickey, Memory Box and QK dies.
Flowers of course and a fitting key :)






Now it's time for you to make "anything you like" for our fortnight challenge
at The Sketchy Challenges where we have a lovely prize for you to win!
Pop over and meet the host of this challenge, Hilde and Petra, and the other talented ladies!

Hope to see you there!


1 kommentar:

Irish Cherokee sa...

Beautifully done. Special card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...