My lovely followers

tisdag 12 februari 2013

Anything Goes #86

Morning all blog friends!

We have a new challenge at Anything Goes!
And this time we want to see Vintage or Shabby Chic!
 The image I have used is IndigoBlu's "Ella Bella". She is absolutely my favorite and I think she is gorgeous!
I've used the technique I learned when I visited England and Lynne's shop Craft Den last year.
Craft Den stock a bunch of IndigoBlu's stamps and of course other goodies!

I started by dabbing "FlitterGlu" on my rubber stamp and stamped it on a paper.
Then I scattered "Mega flakes, Winter Dawn" over the sticky area
and after that I brushed of the loose flakes with a scoochy sponge.
I inked the edges with distress ink, "Bundled Sage" around the image
and then I started decorate my easle card.


I painted a wood tag with crackle paint, Picket fence", 
added the Spellbinder hearts with a sentiment from Magnolia. 
The corners are from Melissa Frances and the DP's are from Prima and Magnolia.
In this picture you can see the flakes in another colour shade. On the first pic it almost looks black but it's difficult to take photos when the image reflect.
The frame is another Spellbinder die that I added some more crackle paint and this time I used "Old paper".
A close up on the Prima flowers with Distress Ink on the edges and some pearls to match.
Here you can see the tag better and also the little butterfly of metal.
As I said, difficult to take photos on a reflecting image.
This time it's silverish, lol.
Last but not least a butterfly from Magnolia's DooHickey.
I made the body of a string. Also inked the butterfly with Distress Ink.
Pop over to our challenge Anything Goes and get your inspiration from the DT.
They have all made a fabulous work!
Thank you for stopping by!

I'm joining following challenges with my card:

Crafts and Me: #119 Favorite colour combo
The Pretty little Ribbon: #19 Anything Goes
The Shabby Tea Room: #Sweet Silhouettes

16 kommentarer:

Christine L sa...

Morning Annette.... your vintage/shabby creation is sooo stunning! Perfect use of that gorgeous image!

So sorry I wasn't able to join in this week...

Big hugs
Christine x

Kathy sa...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the effects of the flakes on the silhouette image!

Carol sa...

Hi Annette,
This is outstanding!! A fabulous creation. You have used so many techniques here and lovely additions. The easel card so suits this gorgeous image and love the gilding. A really feminine card. I love it. I realise now I should have added some close up shots of mine too, perhaps will add them later!!!!! LOL
Hugs Carol xx

xxcalamityxx sa...

Annette this is simply stunning, Indigo Blu stamps are just amazing and your gilding sets it off beautifully. xhugsx Nikki

Jude sa...

Annette your card shows off the gorgeous IndigoBlu stamp and mega flakes perfectly. I love the image and all your details balance it so well. Beautiful!! hugs Jude xx

Kezzy sa...

WOW WOW WOW Annette this is absolutely stunning, you really got the vintage and shabby chic look, gorgeous. DT Hugs Kezzy xxx

Starr sa...

Oh my goodness, your card is stunning! The details, the butterfly, beads, framing and flowers come together to make a treasure! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

marion sa...

What a sweet project, lovely, hugs, marion

Unknown sa...

Gosh Annette, your card is extremely pretty! Lovely colours, beautiful details, wow! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Anonym sa...

What a beautiful easel card!! Gorgeous details :-)

Teresa Kline sa...

wow, this is stunning, sweet details...have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Mina sa...

what a beautifully elegant piece of work Annette...thanks for joining in with our Crafts & Me Challenge last week
Mina xxx

Anna sa...

Så himla läckert, nytänk! Du är så bra, kram till dig från mig!

Lunaleee sa...

Your card is so beautiful and elegant !!! I love it :-)
Margret

Sarah sa...

This is lovely!

Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Tamara Morton sa...

Hi Annette, wow and wow again what a stunning and absolutely wonderful card! I love all different creativeness.
Hugs
Tamara xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...