My lovely followers

söndag 24 mars 2013

Wedding card

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
This week I made a card for my hubbie's employee who got married on Saturday!
It's not so often nowdays that I make wedding cards so it took me awhile to figure out what to do.
But when I got started I had so much fun!
I decided to go all white with the flowers, leaves, ribbon and pearls.
The heart is made by a Nellie Snellen die and the heartborders are a Magnolia Doo Hickey die.
The swirl under the letters are from Melissa Frances.
On the inside of the card I have used Magnolia paper, metal corners and a Spellbinder die.
I also puched out small flowers and added pearls in the middle.






That's it for me today and now we have a new lovely week ahead!
Take care and welcome back!

I'm entering my card into:

4 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhh vitt och snyggt som bara den. Helt perfekt bröllopskort :) ♥

Kraaam

Pinklady 68 sa...

Romantisk og lekkert bryllupskort!!

Riktig god påske til deg og dine!
Klem Laila.

Christine L sa...

Woww Annette.... this is a stunning wedding card... which I'm sure will be treasured by the couple who receive it!

Big hugs
Christine x

Unknown sa...

Oh this is so beautiful!! thanks for playing with us at That Craft Place xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...