My lovely followers

tisdag 28 maj 2013

Sweet Stamps Challenge #119

*Arrrgghh*
Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.... 
My post went live wrong time, and when it did all of my text was gone....
 I'm so stressed out with all of our house renovation that I didn't check it.
Okey, now...breathe....
It Tuesday and time for another challenge
and our theme this week is Flowers!
Here's my card with using
coloured with Copics.
The stamped frame is Scroll Scissors Frame
which I stamped with Nassau Blue Shades Ink Spots
This is the new gorgeous SweetCuts dies I have used;





Take a look at the SweetStamp DT's beautiful work!

Sorry about my short and late post. 

19 kommentarer:

Irit Shalom sa...

What a perfect coloring! Love this card a lot!

Shelly Schmidt sa...

Beautiful! Love the colors- and the beautiful floral embellishments!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com sa...

Gorgeous! I love the coloring and the floral diecut embellishments - great design!

Sandy Fredrick sa...

Beautiful card, I love your design with the Bluebells in the frame, awesome coloring and shading, love the added die cuts.

Josje sa...

Lovely card!

Cordine sa...

Gorgeous!
hugs
cordine

Chris_P sa...

Jättefint Annette!!

kram

shayaankhan sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.
Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill sa...

Beautiful card. I love the blues and the flower dies you used with the image.

Lisa's Creative Niche sa...

wow the coloring on these flowers is stunning! Beautiful use of the dies too!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill sa...

Pretty card. I love the color combination and gorgeous frame. :)

Bonnie sa...

so pretty! I love that frame and your coloring is gorgeous!

simply monica sa...

Gorgeous card love it

Roxie sa...

Wonderful colors for the flower panel, nice frame too.

Tamara Morton sa...

Hi Hun, what a fabbie card, such gorgeous colours and perfectly shaded..
Hugs
Tamara

~ Kendra ~ sa...

Such lovely coloring of the flowers!! Beautiful!

Anonym sa...

Super pretty!
Carolyn

Nazeema Calypso Thompson sa...

Stunning coloring on those Bluebells Annette!! Love the frame too, it keeps those flowers as a focal point on your card.

Karrie sa...

I love it! The blues are simply stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...