My lovely followers

tisdag 26 mars 2013

Anything Goes #89 Mail It

Hi all!
Wooohoo,Tuesday again and time for a new challenge at Anything Goes!
The theme we have choosen for you this time is Mail It!
I picked a Magnolia stamp that I coloured with Copics.
Skinn: E000,E00,E11
Hair: E55,E15,E18,E59
Dress: YR61,YR65,YR68 and BG11,BG13
Shoes: E15,E18,E59
Flower: YR61,YR65,E08,E18

The papers I have used are Marianne Design.
The dies are from Spellbinder, DooHickey and the small letter from QK.
The postal stamp are from Magnolia.
Last but not least I have decorated my card with
a bunch of flowers from Prima that I added some glitter on.

And here you can see the result!






You can find some of my material at the Craft Den Store
and a whole lot of other goodies too!
So get your stuff and join us in this fortnight challenge at Anything Goes!
And the best way to get inspired is to take a look at the divine projects
my teamies have created!
They are gorgeous!

Hope to see you soon again!

I'm entering my card into following challenges:



9 kommentarer:

Christine L sa...

Hi Annette..

Your card is gorgeous... beautiful image and colouring as always, and perfect for the Mail It challenge!

I think I cheated a bit with mine!! LOL

Hugs
Christine x

Louise sa...

Hej min lilla Annetta!!
Vad vackert! Alltså, du målar som en gudinna med dina Copics och den ena vackra färgkombin efter varann laddar upp sig här :) Vackra papper, blommor och så klart layout också men ja, jag är nog mest förstummad över din vackra färgläggning!
WUNDERBAR!
Kram, ses snart ❤

Gina's Cards sa...

What a lovely card Annette - I love the idea of the envelope! Thank you for joining us in the Marvelous Magnolia challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again next time.

Hugs
Gina x

Josje sa...

Lovely card !
Groetjes

Ulla sa...

Så häftigt och färgglatt kort snyggt dekoretat.
Kram Ulal

Carol sa...

Hi Annette.....WOW what a brilliant card for the challenge. You certainly have a great eye for both design and detailing. You have included so much on this card and lots to see, which is fantastic. Love how you colour and get the light in just the right places. A super image with her little envelope and lots of other mail it features. I LOVE it
Catol xx

Jude sa...

Once again you've come up with a stunning card Annette. I love the colours - I'm not as brave with my combinations - but might just give this one a try ;)
Hugs Jude x

Trine sa...

Nydelig kort i flotte farger. Takk for at du deltar hos CMN og lykke til:)
Trine

Kjersti sa...

Så lekkert kort Anette, herlig med friske farger og et nydelig fargelagt motiv! Takk for at du deltar hos CMN denne gangen, lykke til!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...