My lovely followers

tisdag 12 mars 2013

Anything Goes #88 Seeing Double

Morning folks!
I'm here again to announce our new challenge at Anything Goes!
This fortnight our theme is: Seeing Double
I went for a big Tilda and two mini Tildas.This time I actually used my Di's.
I painted the big Tilda awhile ago, inspired by one of our previous challenge, Monochrome.
That's why her hair is pink too, lol. So it became a PINK card!
I used papers from Magnolia, added some bling and tied a pink bow
and finally used my sewing machine again!
Oops, almost forgot...I added glitter on the butterflies :)
Dies and punches: Spellbinder, Memory Box, Martha Stewart, Doo Hickey.
I would like you to pay a visit to my teamies to see their stunning creations.
And don't forget to pop over to Lynne's lovely shop
where you can find your crafting goodies!





Hope you will join us in this fortnight challenge

See you soon!
I would like to enter following challenges:

7 kommentarer:

Christine L sa...

Morning Annette..

Your card is beautiful... I love the little fairies in her hands - I often think there are little fairies at the bottom of my garden!

By the way... you can also enter it in the Floral challenge at In The Pink... if would fit perfectly!

Big hugs
Christine x

Pinklady 68 sa...

Å, så lekkert! Super søte alle Tildaène....flott fargelagt!
Nydelige rosa og hvite detaljer sammen!! Lekkert!!

Ha en fin dag! Klem Laila.

Josje sa...

Wat een lief kaartje in van die mooie tinten
groetjes

Carol sa...

Hi Annete. This is such a gorgeouc girlie card,love all the doubles you have included here and the iomage and the little fairies in her hands are beautiful. A gorgeous design as usual!!!!
Carol xxxx

ScrappyAndrea sa...

WOW! I love Tilda with pink hair!
Amazing!
Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
Hugs, Andrea

Tamara Morton sa...

Gorgeous colouring Annette, love the colour choice and the amazing pink hair
Hugs
Tamara

Lisbeths kort og scrap sa...

Oh, this is a stunner! Love the colour and the image and the colouring and all the bling. Thanks for joining Fashionista Challenge. Hope to see you back soon. Hugs from Lisbeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...