My lovely followers

tisdag 19 mars 2013

Another Copic card

I hope you're all doing well!
Yesterday we were warned that a major snowstorm would hit southern Sweden.
But luckily it passed by us, so no storm here, pju..
So now we are waiting for spring instead, don't we!

I decided to get my inspiration for spring by Saturated Canary's beautiful "Honor".
I think she looks so strong and confident but yet so humbled.
So with other words, I just love this image!
Coloured with Copics but sorry, didn't write the numbers up this time.
This is my first time I made my own clouds, so please be gentle :)
I punched the edges around the image with a Martha Stewart punch.
The papers are from Basic Grey and Kaisercraft.
A little green feather in the upper corner with a couple of roses and a pin.
And some more flowers in the lower corner!






I would like to tell you all how much I appreciate you're being a follower of my blog
and that you leave such lovely comments!
It really makes me happy!

I wish you all a happy day too!
Entering my card into:


8 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhh så fin din blogg är vännen!! =)

Kortet är heeeeeelt makalöst fint!! WoooW!! Så himla fint färglagt!

Kramen

Pinklady 68 sa...

Kjempefint kort!!! Motivet nydelig fargelagt og skyene like så:-)
Her ble det full vinter igjen...snø og -5C.
Ha en fin kveld!

Klem Laila.

mhlcards sa...

Så snyggt! Fint färglagt och molnen är hur snygga som helst!

Kram Mari

Christine L sa...

Hi Annette..

Oooh your card is stunning! I love that deep green, your colouring is so perfect... and wow to that gorgeous feather to match too!

Big hugs
Christine x

Josje sa...

What a lovely card
groetjes

Chris_P sa...

Fantastiskt fint Annette!! Får fullständigt komplex! Inser att jag har mkt kvar att lära mig med det där jädrans pennorna ;-)

Kram på dig!

Susy sa...

Så vackert kort, Annette!
Älskar din färgläggning!

KRAM SUSY

Jackie sa...

Superb colouring and fabby card. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine challenges this week. hugs Jackie DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...