My lovely followers

söndag 6 april 2014

GDT for Paper Nest Dolls!

Hello sweet crafty friends!
The other week I got a message from Christine, the creator of 
The Paper Nest Dolls, asking me if I wanted to be a GDT for them!
Well, I guess you figured out what my answer was, lol!
I was so thrilled and honored and here is my card where I coloured
the lovely "Butterfly Avery"!

The Copics I used are:
Skin: E11,00,000 R20
Hair: E55,57,49
Dress: RV91,93,95
Ribbon: BG72,75,78
Basket: E71,74
Butterfly: BV01,02 V12,04 Y08,11

The scalloped circle is from Magnolia DoHickey, the butterfly dies are from JoyCraft
and the corner dies from Whimpsy Stamps.
The flower in the right corner are actually handmade by me.
I also added a few rolled up roses and some berries.







I had so much fun colouring this sweet girl and to make a card out of her!
Hop over to The Paper Nest Dolls for more inspiration and to get your own Paper Doll!

Thank you for checking in with me today!

4 kommentarer:

Eva Gro sa...

Utrolig lekkert kort!!
Nydelig fargelegging, og flotte dies!
Kram

Irish Cherokee sa...

Superb coloring on the image and a card to match. The butter flies are a wonderful touch.

TLC DESIGNS, LLC sa...

Simply lovely colors and the design is outstanding! Thank for joining us as a GDT!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise

simply monica sa...

Hey Anette love your card nice seeing you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...