My lovely followers

lördag 12 april 2014

The Sketchy Challenges - # 71

What a lovely day we have here in Sweden today!
A bit cold but sunny!
Let's all celebrate this beautiful day with a new challenge at
This time we have a different challenge were you can choose which sketch
you what to play with from three oldies.
Pop over to the blog and you will see what I mean :)

Here is my card!
I coloured a Saturated Canary image with Copic,
Skin: E11,00,000 R20
Hair: V12,15,17
Dress: BG70,72,75,78
Book: E34,35,37
The papers are from Bo Bunny and the butterfly die is from Joy!
I also added a doily, flowers and berries.





Here is the sketch I used, no. 3


Welcome to The Sketchy Challenges and join the fun.
Let us see which sketch you choose.

1 kommentar:

Irish Cherokee sa...

Beautiful Card Annette. Very nice coloring too. Love the image and the butterfly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...