My lovely followers

måndag 9 mars 2015

Paper Nest Dolls - Ballgown Avery

Hope you are all ready for a brand new week!

I start this week with a card I made for The Paper Nest Dolls!
I coloured Ballgown Avery and this is the colours I have used;
Skin: E11,00,000 R20 
Hair: E70,71,74,77
Dress: RV91,93,95  V91,93,95 BV20,23,25
Flowers: R81,82
The papers are from Maja Design and the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.
I also used brads, a doily, glitter and metal decoration.




I used the sketch from Copic Marker Sweden
which means I'm entering their challenge # 22 Sketch.

Have a lovely week!

2 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

Superfint!! Tack för du är med i vår skissutmaning på CMS! Lycka till!

/Christina, DT

Pysselbus sa...

Wow!! Jättefint gjort och så sött motiv! Tack för att du deltar i utmaningen hos Copic Sverige!

Kram
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...