My lovely followers

söndag 1 mars 2015

KennyK - Shape Up

Hi sweet blog friends!
I'm back with my second post today!

Here we go with
Shape Up!

Here is my take on this challenge theme using Queens Cutie.
She is coloured with Copics,
E11,21,00,000 R20 E93
Hair: E43,44,47,49
Sweater: RV10, R81,83
Pants:T1,3,5
Shoes: C0,1

I used Spellbinder's Grand Scalloped circles to shape my card.
The paper is from Magnolia.
It's pretty simple card but I thought the image, the shape and the paper did the work this time.


Let us see your creativity with all kinds of shaped cards and creations!
You can get more inspiration at 
KennyK's Krafty Krew where the team have made some stunning work!

I hope you haven't missed that KennyK have made some new 
awesome clearstamps!
You can find them all HERE


Thank you for stopping by today!

I'm entering ny card here:


2 kommentarer:

Julie Schinkel sa...

Gorgeous card and you've coloured the image beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. Hugs, Julie

Olivia1 sa...

So cute! Love the scalloped shape and the coloring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...