My lovely followers

söndag 15 mars 2015

ABC Challenge - F for Festive

I hope you all have a lovely weekend so far!

This Sunday we start off with a new challenge at
The ABC Challenge with the letter 
F for Festive!
 Our sponsor for this challenge is Magnolia-licious

I made a birthday card using Magnolia's Divine!
Copics used;
E11,21,00,000 R20
E42,43,44,47
RV91,93,95
W1,3

DP's from Magnolia and Maja design.
The clock die is from Tim Holtz and the frame from Spellbinder.
The sentiment is from Gummiapan and says "congrats".
And I also decorated my card with flower from Petallo
and rose trim.






I think you should visit The ABC Challenge to join the fun
and to get a lot of inspiration from my talented teamies!

I'm joining these challenges:


6 kommentarer:

Irish Cherokee sa...

Beautiful coloring Annette. Great card design Too. - Jim

Nannieflash sa...

Gorgeous card love the image and the card design. Hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

This is so beautiful, such a gorgeous image and design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
Rebecca.
x

AndreaNorris sa...

Love this Annette it's beautiful and pink and gorgeous!
Andrea x

Nicola sa...

Stunning creation Annette!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia with Flowers and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Donna sa...

wow!!! What a gorgeous card full of pretty detail and crafting loveliness.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
Hugs, Donna xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...