My lovely followers

lördag 1 mars 2014

The Sketchy Challenges #68 Annette's sketch

Are you ready for my third and final post for today :)

Now it's time to head over to The Sketchy Challenges
were I am the host and I am the designer for this fortnight's sketch! :)

Here is my card!
I have coloured a digi stamp by "Artbymiran" and I just love them!
As always I have used my Copics. You can find the numbers below.

I added a butterfly from JoyCraft, feathers and lace from Mangnolia, 
Floral Circle from Memorybox and ovals from Spellbinder.
The rollup roses are from Live and Love Craft.
I also stamped around the image with a swirl stamp by SweetStamps
and sprinkled frantage around her too,
The feathers got a little twine to keep them together.








 And this is my sketch!
Hope you like it and would be happy to join us

My sweet teamies have made some beautiful cards to inspire you!
You can find them at The Sketchy Challenges!

I'm entering these challenges with my card:

A Creative Romance: #Jenny's Bingo Game (lace, twine, glitter)
Sister Act Card: #46 Anything Goes


E000,00,11 R20,12
E55,57,49
BG70,72,75,78
W3,5  R37,56

4 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Annette :)

Jeg skal være med på skisseutfordringen :)

Ha en fin lørdag!

Klem, Veronique

Irish Cherokee sa...

Holy Shamoly! In other words WOW! This card is extraordinary. All of the appointments on this card Highlight and frame her perfectly without overpowering her. The coloring you did on her is terrific. Whomever gets this one will be blown away.

Blessings

Christina C. sa...

WOW, Annette,your work is outstanding. Your coloring is superb! I've been checking out your blog and I'm very impressed.

Unknown sa...

I know I've already drooled over this stunning card on fb, Annette, but I'm now your newest follower and so look forward to seeing what else you create! Your colouring is amazing and I adore the whole layout of this beautiful card!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...