My lovely followers

lördag 15 mars 2014

Sketchy Challenges - #68 Kirsty-Anne's sketch and a DT-call

Hi and hello again!
Second post today :)
Now I would like to share my DT card that I made for The Sketchy Challenges
were Kirsty-Anne have made a romantic sketch for us!

My digistamp is from Wee Stamps and I think the unicorns are just adorable!

I decided to go for Copic pastel colours! You can find all the numbers below.
DP are from Crafty Individuals
I also added some beautiful flowers, MS butterflies, lace and glitter "Star Dust"







Here's Kirsty-Anne's beautiful sketch!


Welcome to our blog and join us and get inspired by the lovely ladies!
We also have a DT-call at The Sketchy Challenges, so why not take the chance 
of being part of a lovely and friendly team!

Thank you for stopping by!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
A Creative Romance: Seeing Double
Papertake Weekly: Bingo (flowers, punched shapes, lace)

BG10,11 G21 BG01
B000,00 BV01,02
YR61  R12
RV000,00  C1,3,5
Flowers: Y11,21 and R81,83,85
BG99


1 kommentar:

Linda Levoir sa...

What an adorable card, love those rainbow manes and tails. Thanks for joining in with our Seeing Double challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...