My lovely followers

lördag 15 mars 2014

Second GDT card for Copic Marker Sweden

Yepp, back again, third post today AND my second GDT card for
Today is a very special day for me as I have my own post at CMS, yay!

I made this card using a Saturated Canary digi and of course,
coloured with my favorite pens, Copic!
You can see all the colours I have used on the CMS blog.
I got a bit brave and made some clouds in the background....scary but quite satisfied :)
The embellis I have used are:
Butterflies from Joy!Craft Noor
Spellbinder frame
Magnolia fence, dragonfly and leaf
Zipper from Live and Love craft
Flowers from Petaloo
DP, Paper Cellar.








I hope you have enjoyed my card as much as I have enjoyed being a 
GDT for the Copic Marker Sweden!
Thank you lovely ladies for this opportunity!

And a big thanks to you all that have visited me today!
But there will be more....

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...