My lovely followers

lördag 31 oktober 2015

Fall/Autumn is here - Sketchy Challenges

Happy Halloween weekend!

Today I have a card to show you that I made for 

I'm the host this month which means I got to choose theme and make a sketch!

The theme is Fall/Autumn and I made a card with
this gorgeous girl from Saturated Canary, called Coffee App.

Yepp I used my Copics!
Skin: E11,21,00,000,20
Hair: E41,43,44,47
Jacket: BG90,93,96,99 
Scarf: E11,13,15,19
Skirt: W1,3,5

The design papers are from Maja Design's new collection "Enjoying Outdoors"
I made the tree with an old punch I had in my stash.
Also the leaves were found in my drawer.
Swirls from ScrapBerry's and flowers from Prima.




Here is my sketch,
If you pop over to The Sketchy Challenges 
you will get some amazingly gorgeous inspiration
from the team.

I hope you will join and have fun with my sketch and/or theme.

I'm joining these challenges:

4 kommentarer:

Robin sa...

This is absolutely stunning! I love how you shaded...especially the scarf and hair and her eyes just pop and shine. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Pat K sa...

Wow Annette...this is stunning. Wonderful fall colours and so beautifully coloured. hugs, Pat K xx

Sonia Jackson sa...

Beautiful card, colours and image xx love ❤ it
Sonia xx

Irena Stefanova sa...

Lovely coloring, great embellishments. Thank you for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.
Irena DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...