My lovely followers

söndag 15 februari 2015

ABC Challenge - D for die cuts

Time for a new challenge at
ABC Challenge and we have reached the letter
D for die cuts!
I bet you have a lot of dies that you haven't used in awhile 
but that you actually love.
So get your new and old dies out 
and start making a project so you can join our challenge.

Here is my card using a Saturated Canary image.
Copics that I used:
Skin: E11,21,00,000 04 R20
Hair: E55,57,59
Shirt: B12,14,00
Jeans, vest and boots: E41,42,43,44,47,49

The papers are from Bo Bunny "Welcome Home"
And here is the list of the dies I have used:
Owls and leaves - SweetStamps
Frame - Nellie Snellen
Flowers swirl - Memory Box
Tag and flowers - Magnolia Doo Hickey





Okey, get your dies ready....but before you get started you might wanna visit
ABC Challenge blog to get some inspiration from the team
and their gorgeous work!

Have fun!

I'm entering my card here:

3 kommentarer:

Lisa Andersson sa...

Snyggt!
Kram Lisa

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Annette gorgeous card love all your diecuts. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Chris_P sa...

Jättefint!!! Tack för du deltar i vår senaste utmaning på Copic Marker Sverige!

/Christina, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...