My lovely followers

söndag 1 februari 2015

ABC Challenge - C for Cupid

Hello sweet blog friends
and welcome to a new challenge at
ABC Challenge with the letter
C for Cupid!
We would like to see anything with Cupid,
Love - Romance - Valentine - Wedding or Engagement.

Our lovely sponsors are
Marianne Design and Stamp and Create.

Here is my love card, using Magnolia's Cupid.
The papers are from My Mind's Eye
and the book die is from Marianne Design.
I have also decorated my card with wooden hearts from Studio Calico,
covered with pink glitter.
The big heart die is from Magnolia DooHickey.



Pop over to the ABC Challenge and join us in the fun, 
and get your inspiration from the amazing team.

1 kommentar:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Annette, love that bottom you just want to pinch it, a gorgeous card love your colouring to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...