My lovely followers

fredag 12 december 2014

Crafty Catz - my last GDT post...

Okey, sadly this is my last GDT card for the
I've had so much fun and the lovely ladies in team made me feel like one of the gang.
Thank you all so much for these wonderful months.

The theme is something most of us recognize...lol,
Last minute Xmas!

Here is my card using On Vixen from KennyK!
Yepp, you guessed it right...coloured with Copics!
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20 E93
Hair: E40,41,42
Clothes: T1,3,5

This is what I used on my card:
DP, Maja Design "A gift for you"
Snow wreath die, Memory Box
Snowflake, from Quick cards newspaper
Tree and poinsettia from Magnolia DooHickey
Silver embossed sentiment ("Merry Christmas")
Flower soft on the clothes, half beads and glitterpaper.



Our lovely sponsors this week is KennyK and Make it Crafty!

I really hope you will join the (and my) last challenge of the year!
Click HERE and you will find some stunning creations made by the
amazing and talented ladies of the Crafty Catz!
Will miss you guys!

Thank you so much for visiting me today!
Hope to see you here again soon!

I'm entering my card here;

7 kommentarer:

Aunty Sue sa...

Morning from uk I am gutted this your last post with us where did that 3 months go. Loved all your creations and will miss you but will visit. Now this card is a cracker well my son would love her to be in his cracker I am sure. Have a brilliant Christmas and an even better new year. Xx

Janette sa...

Hi Annette, Oh we will miss you and your beautiful creations, you have been an asset to us, like Sue I will still visit....
This last creation is gorgeous....hugs.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED sa...

Gorgeous card Annette just love the colour's and fabulous design and sorry it is your last card with us at Crafty Catz i will miss seeing your wonderful creations but keep in touch
Hugs Dianne xx :)

carol sa...

This weeks card is gorgeous, thanks again for being our GDT at Crafty catz, its been a pleasure having you onboarad for 3 months, take care have a lovely Christmas x carol

Jac’s Playground sa...

Wow Annette, going out with a bang! It's a stunner of a card. Been great working with you, don't be a stranger xx

Faye Wynn-Jones sa...

What a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Copic Marker Europe. Merry Christmas and Good Luck x

Elizabeth sa...

Beautiful card. So fun and festive! Merry Christmas, and thanks for playing with us at Copic Marker Europe! Hugs, Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...