My lovely followers

måndag 1 december 2014

ABC Challenge - Y for Yuletide

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Lets start the week with a new challenge to play with!
and it's the letter Y- Yuletide

I colured "Unforgettable Moment" from
Paper Shelter who also is our lovely sponsor this time.

Copic no.
E11,21,00,000 R20
W1,3,5,7,9
R35,37,59 RV99
YG93,95,97

I have used papers from Wild Rose Studio.
I made the frame from a Martha Stewart punch.
The Magnolia ornaments are emossed with silver powder
and the Magnolia die, poinsettia are glittered with Star Dust.
I also added a Christmas tree, a bow and a charm.





Head over to the ABC Challenge blog
and see the beautiful cards made by my talented teamies!
And of course, join the fun!

I'm entering my card here:


5 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Wow Annette, I love your colouring thats a really strong red/pink, beautiful use of the TPS image. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nikki Stalker sa...

Annette this is absolutely gorgeous! The colours are so striking and you have coloured that image beautifully. Stunning!!

Nikki

Helen sa...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x

Elizabeth sa...

Nydelig kort som oser jul! Herlig fargelagt motiv. takk for at du deltar i Copic Marker Norges "rød jul" utfordring. Klem, Elizabeth

Lena sa...

Så flott kort, og flott fargelegging :-) Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos CMN, og lykke til!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...