My lovely followers

torsdag 25 september 2014

GDT for The CRAFT Challenge with KennyK

 Hello lovely crafty friends!
Hope you are all doing fine!

Today I have a KennyK card to show you, since KennyK is the sponsor
I have coloured Veronica Vamp with my Copics,
Skin: E11,21,00,000 E94 R20
Hair and shoes: B24,26 C5,9
Dress: C1,3,5,9
Rose: R81,83,85 YG61,63,67
I have decorated my card with Maja Design paper, flowers, beads,
a metal butterfly, metal corner and a rose and heart charm.
The punches and dies are from Spellbinder, Tim Holtz and Martha Stewart.






Hope you like it and that it will inspire you to join the challenge at
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge were you can win fab prizes from KennyK!

Thanks for watching! 

I'm entering my card here:


3 kommentarer:

Aunty Sue sa...

Oh this totally awesome just love your colouring. Thanks for sharing at crafty catz

carol sa...

What a fabulous card your colouring is just so perfect, x carol

CaroleAnn sa...

I have been looking at your beautiful works of art and I love your coloring style. All your cards are just stunning! Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...