My lovely followers

måndag 15 september 2014

ABC Challenge - T for Tic Tac Toe

We have a whole new week ahead of us!
I we start it off with a new challenge at 
And letter is
T for Tic Tac Toe


Let me introduce Gracie!
She is coloured with Copics
E11,21,00,000 R20 E93
E41,42,43,44
BV00,01,02  V15,17
YG11,61,63,67
C1,3,5,9
E25,27,55

The dies I used are from Joy!, Martha Stewart and Spellbinder.
A lovely doily in the backround, some pearls and gems and of course
flowers from WOC!






I have used the bottom lane,
Doily, Pearls or Gems, Dies/Punches


Hope you will join us at The ABC Challenge
and get some inspiration from my lovely 
and talented teamies!


2 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Annette oh wow stunning card love your image and your layout. hugs Shirleyxxx

Irish Cherokee sa...

Beautiful card Annette. Outstanding coloing. Beautiful dies and flowers. Always love to see butterflies. Wonderful. - JIm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...