My lovely followers

lördag 12 oktober 2013

Sketchy Challenge #58

Happy Saturday and welcome to a new challenge over at 
But first I would like to say a big and warm Welcome to our new teamies!
Pop over to their blogs and see their amazing talent!

Now it's time to get busy.
This time Hilde & Petra has made a sketch for us play with.
Here's my take on the sketch.
I have coloured this new supercute Tilda from the latest release from Magnolia.
Me and three of my dear crafting friends to a trip to Borås and got ourselves some new stamps! Yay!

Copics I have used:
Skin: E000,00,11,21
Hair: E50,51,53
Sweater and boots : W0,1,3,5
Pants and hat: YG61,63,67

I also decorated my card with Frantage, Magnolias tree with some snow, an apple, TH leaves and bling.
The DP's are from Magnolia and Bo Bunny.





So jump in to The Sketchy Challenges and play with Hilde and Petra's sketch!
I'm entering following challenges with my card:


Thank you for stopping by!

6 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh det är ju verkligen bara så himla fint!! =)

Kram

cheryl sa...

oh this is,gorgeous hun with such beautiful detail, hope to be back to blogging,properly now,love massive hugs Cherylxxxxx

DeeDee sa...

Ohhh this sweety is soooo cute!!!! I love your hole card! It's stunning! Im proud to be with you at The Sketchy Challenges!

Hugs,
Diana

Josje sa...

What a Lovely card!!!

Ulla sa...

Så gulligt kort, härligt med gröna inslag på kortet.
Kram Ulla

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Hei
Dette var virkelig et flott kort. Jeg bare digger fargene du har valgt og Tilda er nydelig fargelagt.
Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos CMN.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...