My lovely followers

söndag 27 oktober 2013

Digi Bells

Did you remember to turn back the clock today? 
Summertime is over for this year and the wintertime has arrived.
It's not so bad considering we got our lost hour back. A whole hour more to craft today, lol!
Here is the card I made today, using Elisabeth Bells stamp
Willow with Christmas candle, that I have coloured with Copics to be able to join
They have a colour theme white/grey/beige and to use a favorite decoration.
My favorite decoration are flowers and glitter.
I also want to take part of a GDT-call at Digi Bells with this card!
Cross my fingers!
I used kraft as a base to my card and DP from Magnolia.
The dies are from Spellbinder and Magnolia's DooHickey.
Some flowers, berries, cheese cloth and a rose ribbon.
Hope you like it!





That's all for me today!
Hope to see you soon!



3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Just beautiful! I love the wings, so pretty. Thanks so much for joining the Digi Bells GDT Call, Good Luck Hugs Julie P

Christine L sa...

Hi Annette...

Your card is so beautiful... I love that image and your stunning layout too..

Hope you're well
Hugs
Christine x

Pysselbus sa...

Wow!! Annette, det är helt fantastiskt vackert!! Du är ju grym med Copicsen och hela kortet är magiskt!! Tusen tack för att du deltar hos Copic Marker Sverige och lycka till!

Tusen tack också för att du deltar hos DigiBells GDT Call! Du har gjort ett helt galet fint julkort och jag älskar Willow-motiven!!

Ha det gott och stor kram!
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...