My lovely followers

tisdag 25 juni 2013

SweetStamps Challenge #123 Roses

Yepp, Tuesday again already!
And that means a new Challenge at SweetStamps!
We have alot of romance to share with you 
because our theme this week is:
ROSES!
I went for the Rose Heart Wreath that I find very romantic.
I coloured it with Copics,
R81,83,85
YG63,67
Y11






If you look closely you can see that I have double roses to make a 3D effect.

Here's my material list:
Sentiment: Happy Birthday
SweetCut DiesFancy Leaf and Mini Medallion

Come and join us for this weeks challenge!
You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps online store!
Last but not least, you will be able to see the stunning creation of the DT sweeties!

So glad you could join me today! 
If you leave a comment it will make my day :)

16 kommentarer:

marion sa...

ahhh this is so lovely and sweet, hugs, Marion

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Your card is gorgeous Annette, loving that heart and your dies
jacqui xx

Anonym sa...

Really pretty and love the green and pink.

Lisa's Creative Niche sa...

This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the pearl heart going through the ribbon!

Xonetra sa...

This is so beautiful ! I love the roses under the rolled paper. So beautiful. Hugs.

simply monica sa...

Really great card. I love all the added hidden roses and coloring

Roxie sa...

So many wonderful features on this card and my favorite is the turned up corner with the leaves die and how you accented it with the roses.

Susy sa...

Vilket vackert kort, Annette!
Önskar dig en riktigt härlig sommar!

KRAM SUSY

Shelly Schmidt sa...

Beautiful coloring- love the heart in the heart- and the popped up Roses- love the curled corner accent too!

Ulla sa...

Så underbart kort och snygg blomm dies.
Kram Ulla

Tamara Morton sa...

Stunning card Annette, love what you have one with the Roses
Hugs
Tamara

Sandy Fredrick sa...

Gorgeous card, I love the little heart inside the rose heart also the little pearl heart ribbon slide and how you rolled the corner and added the roses and leaves.

Unknown sa...

Lovely card.

Donna K sa...

What a soft and feminine card...absolutely lovely!!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill sa...

I love that rose heart wreath as well. Very delicate and pretty. Love the way you combined elements and the ribbon that goes from corner to corner.

Unknown sa...

Ett väldigt vackert kort. Så fina tunna dies du har använt.

Härlig sommar till dig!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...