My lovely followers

tisdag 4 juni 2013

Sweet Stamps Challenge #Dad

Hello!
Tuesday and time for a new challenge at SweetStamps.
This week we want to celebrate all the men and the Dads out there!
I decided to make a tag!
I inked the tag with Shades Ink Spots,
"Peapod, Nassau Blue and Sand Castle"
Then I stamped the Gone Fishin' Silhouette and added 
I also embossed the edges with Fine EP, Black Sparkle
And then I finished my tag with a lovely sentiment!




You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com´s online store
by playing along in our challenge!
And don't forget to admire the gorgeous creations the Sweeties have made!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 kommentarer:

simply monica sa...

Love this tag and I love looking at all your cards.

Anonym sa...

Love the watercolor effect!

Irit Shalom sa...

What a lovely tag and great colors (great minds think the same? just like mine).

~ Kendra ~ sa...

I love the Gone Fishin' Silhouette!! Your ta is so beautiful! I love it!! Great colors used!!

Shelly Schmidt sa...

I love the beautiful colors you used- and the great accent of embossing the edge of the tag.. Beautifully done!!!

Roxie sa...

I like the tag, so colorful!

Karrie sa...

Love the color progression - so pretty!!

Sandy Fredrick sa...

The Gone Fishin stamp is perfect for your tag, I love the layers of color.

Lisa's Creative Niche sa...

Such a pretty tag! I love the edges!

Bonnie sa...

Love this image! Great tag - and I love how you made your background!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill sa...

Fabulous background made with the Ink! Love that image too.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com sa...

Super! Love the color trio!

Xonetra sa...

wonderful tag. I just love the water coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...