My lovely followers

måndag 1 februari 2016

KennyK #Freebies challenge

Hello again!
I'm back with another challenge
and this time it's about KennyK!
I hope you haven't missed that we have moved our challenge
to facebook were we are called

KennyK is generous enough to offer you two freebies this month!
If you sign up for the Newsletter at KennyK Stamps
you will find cool Harper Blue.
And if you join the party at Club KennyK you will 
get gorgeous Color Me Jeanette as a freebie!

How great is that!

Here is my choice (well, couldn't choose, lol)

Copics:
Color me Jeanette: E50,51,53
YG91,93,95,97,99
E97,99  B34,37

Harper Blue: E95,97,99
E11,15,39,59
E41,42,43,44




If you visit the FB page Club KennyK
you will find the beautiful creations my lovely teamies have made!
So let's see what you will come up with!

I'm entering my card here:


1 kommentar:

NickScrapShack sa...

Vad snyggt du har målat Annette! Gillar speciellt Colour me Jeanettes gröna stass. Jag var lite sen med mitt inlägg så jag "smyglånade" några av dina formuleringar om utmaningen. (Hoppas det var ok)
Önskar dig en trevlig vecka!
Nick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...