My lovely followers

tisdag 15 december 2015

ABC Challenge X for Xtreme

Christmas is getting closer!
Love Christmas and all that comes with it, even the stress part, lol.
Well I don't stress that much anymore, I have realized that Christmas will be here anyway.

Today we start the last challenge for this year at
And we finish with the letter
X for Xtreme
use bright and bold colours!

Here is my card using Tilda from Magnolia, coloured with Copics,
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20
Hair: T1,3,5, C9
Dress: T5, E08,19 R27
Stocking: R27,29  G07,09,28
Shoes: C5,9

Papers: Joy! Crafts "Happy Holiday"
American craft "Noel"
Papirdesign "Stille natt"

Dies from Spellbinder, Martha Stewart and Punch bunch.



I hope you will join us on this last challenge for this year.
Pop over to ABC Challenge and see the amazing creations my lovely teamies have made
and wish them a Merry Christmas!

Thank you all for visiting me!

1 kommentar:

Nannieflash sa...

Oh wow Annette, that is just stunning, love your image and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...