My lovely followers

måndag 30 november 2015

Sketchy Challenges - Sabine's last sketch

This Saturday we started a new challenge at
The Sketchy Challenges.
Sabine is the host and has made the sketch.
Unfortunately this is her last 
challenge with us...
We'll miss you Sabine!

The theme she has choosen is 
Christmas Time.

I made a card with a Wee stamp, Heidi!
Copics used:
E11,21,00,000, R20
E70,71,74,77
B32,34,37,39

Paper from Papirdesign.
I added glitter snow on the tree and on the birch pine cones.
The bark heart and the cones are from Live and Love crafts!



Here's Sabine's lovely sketch!


 I hope you will join us in this festive challenge

You also have to take a look at my talentes teamies fab work!

Thank you for stopping by!


Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...