My lovely followers

onsdag 15 april 2015

ABC Challenge - H for Happy Birthday

Hello sweet friends!
Today we have a new fantastic challenge at
and we have reached the letter
H for Happy Birthday
I have made a card for my son on his 18 birthday
using Cheers Dude from KennyK
He is coloured with Copics
E11,21,00,000 
E50,51
BG90,93,96,99
B23,24,26

The papers are from Gummiapan and the clock is from TH.
I also used letters from American Craft.



The lovely sponsor this time is 

So let us see your Happy Birthday creations
and join the fun at ABC Challenge!
You also have to take a look at the beautiful cards 
my talented teamies have made.


3 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Andrea, wow stunning colouring and a brilliant card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Ulla sa...

Så fräckt kort, härliga färger.
Kram Ulla

Ulla sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...