My lovely followers

fredag 7 november 2014

Celebrating the weekend

Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.

I made a card today for no reason...
or actually one reason :)
They are having a DT-call at Whimsy Stamps and I thought I should give it a go.
I used one of the new Wee stamps and yes, I'm in love!
She is so adorable with the little bird sleeping in her knee.
The image is called Lullaby.
I have used my Copics...as always...
E11,21,00,000 R20
E42,43,44,47
E70,71,74
C1,3 B21,23,26  B000,00

I have decorated my card with these products:
Spellbinder scalloped circle for the shape,
TH tree board
Design Paper Joy!
Swirl ornament from Memory box with glitter
Pine cones with crackle paint
bark heart
mini vintage bells
white frantage
and a bow.





 Hope you like my card! 
Thank you for stopping by today!

Take care!


1 kommentar:

~Denise Lynn~ sa...

Stunning creations, beautifully colored. Thank you for entering our DT call.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...