My lovely followers

lördag 5 juli 2014

The Sketchy Challenges - Christmas with or without sketch

It's Saturday and I have started my vacation!!!
It's a wonderful feeling knowing that you have three untouched weeks
to do what ever you feel like!

I think it's a great start to jpin our new challange at

This time we have a little different challenge.
The theme is
Make a Christmas card....
....with or without the sketch!
Great, isn't it!
And you have a whole month to make your card!

Here is my card were I used this sassy KennyK image,
Mrs. Claus!
She is coloured with Copic no.
E11,21,00,000
E55,57,59
R24,27,29,59

The Dp's are from Bo Bunny and Magnolia.



Here's Cordine's great sketch!


Pop over to The Sketchy Challenges to enjoy the wonderful cards
from the team and our guests.
And of course to join the Christmas fun!

See you there!

2 kommentarer:

Malin Månsson sa...

Fin!!!
Men, hallå, julkort?!
Du har framförhållning;-)

Ulla sa...

Häftigt julkort, och fint dekorerat.
Kram Ulla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...