My lovely followers

lördag 7 december 2013

The Sketchy Challenges - Cordine's sketch

Happy weekend to you all!

We've had a terrible storm here in Sweden the last two days.
They have named it "Sven" and I for sure DON'T like Sven. He is nasty :(
At least me, my family and friends are okey but it is quite scary when he moves over the country.
But today we have a white landscape!
So it couldn't be more fitting with my card today that I made for our new challenge at
I have been playing with Cordine's gorgeous sketch!
I coloured this sweet Tilda with Copic!
The papers and tree die are  from Magnolia. 
The snowflake is a Joy die and the Frostyville wreath is from Memory Box.
And of course a lot of flowers, berries, some glitter and some snow!






Here's Cordine's sketch.

Come and join us and play with Cordine's sketch and add your card on the blog, HERE!
While you are there take a look at the beautiful cards that my teamies have made!
They are as always absolutely stunning!

Thank you for stopping by!

I'm joining these challenges with my card:
Marvelous Magnolia: #56 Anything Goes
Time for Magnolia: #39 Let's play Bingo - Flower, Diecuts,Tilda
ABC Challenge: A for Almost Christmas

3 kommentarer:

Pat K sa...

Stunning card...I so love your colour choices and beautiful design. hugs, Pat k xx

Lin sa...

So many pretty diecuts, and such gorgeous colours, both on the diecuts and on your image!

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC

arjette sa...

Woowww it's really beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us at TFMC!!

gr. Arjette.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...