My lovely followers

tisdag 24 september 2013

Out with the Girls

Back with my second post today!
We are having a new fun challenge over at
The theme we have been playing with is Out with the Girls! 
And now we are super excited to see what great ideas you have for your project.

I went a bit wild and crazy and mixed girls from Magnolia, Saturated Canary and from Whiff of Joy!
I guess this is a little me...shopping with my friends, 
having a coffee and running around with our handbags, lol.
All of the ladies are coloured with Copics but I was so caught up with my colouring 
that I forgot to write down which numbers I used :(
Anyway I got to use some metal, glitters and lovely flowers too on my side-step-card.







I hope you got some inspiration to join us in our 4 weeks long challenge
But if you didn't, just stop by the blog and soak up more wonderful inspiration from my sweet teamies.

Thank you so much for giving me a minute or two!

Take care out there and have fun crafting!

2 kommentarer:

Ulla sa...

Så häftigt kort med tjejer i alla åldrar då man blir äldre.
Kram Ulla

Anet's Crafting sa...

Beautiful stepping card Annette, I love your colouring of the images and the flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...