My lovely followers

tisdag 1 januari 2013

Happy New 2013 with Anything Goes

Welcome to my first post of 2013! And I wish you all a good and crafty 2013!
I introduces it with our first challenge at Anything Goes!
The theme is Just Good Friends!
I used a Nellie Snellen image "Smookie Moon" and his little mouse friend. 
The shape of the card are a Spellie and so is the star. The papers are from maja Design.
There is a must ( according to me ;)) when you make a New Years card, and that is to use glitter, lol.
Well,, if you know me, I use glitter anyway :)




So join us for our first challenge this year at Anything Goes
 and to get inspiration take a look at my teamies outstanding work.
If you lack some material for your project be sure to visit Craft Den!
Lynne has a whole bunch of product for you to play with.

Happy crafting!

5 kommentarer:

Ulla sa...

Så sött nyårskort.
Kram Ulla

Maritha sa...

Åhhh så himla gulligt!!

Härlig start på 2013 vännen..
=)
Kram

Lisa sa...

Fint nyårskort - vackert med blått och glitter och fyrverkerier!
Och vilken gullig stämpel, dessutom :o)

Många Kramar Lisa

Susy sa...

Så underbart fint, Annette!

Önskar dig ett riktigt Gott Nytt År!

KRAM SUSY

Louise sa...

Hej skatt! ❤
Vilken underbar start på det nya året med ett så vackert kort :) Läckert med den glittriga stjärnan och den söta stämpeln är vackert målad :)
Häftig form också :)

Jag önskar dig en god fortsättning på 2013 :)
Kram! ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...