My lovely followers

torsdag 12 april 2012

Hanna & Friends challenge #140

Good Morning!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
I know I did! I have been working a lot lately so it felt good spending time with my family.
This Sunday me and my hubby went to a spa to celebrate my birthday. We had a lovely time, relaxing and ate a delicious dinner with fine wine. I just love these long weekends!
Okey, time to get busy! We have a new challenge for you at Hanna & Friends and a sketch to follow.
And for a change ;) a coloured a Magnolia stamp. I used papers from Pion design. Love those papers! 
Decorated my card with flowers, glitter, bow, butterfly and a metal heart.
   
  


Thank you all for the sweet comments you leave! It means alot!
Visit our blog at H&F and join the fun.
And I promise you that you will be blown away by the amazing work 
of the team.

9 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

love this,what a gorgeous image...great layout.xxx

emma mitchell sa...

I love everything about your gorgeous card .
Emma xx

Doreen sa...

lovely card, sweetie. Gorgeous image and embellis
Hugs
Doreen xx

ScrappyAndrea sa...

I love the papers from Pion also!
Your card is so lovely!
XXX, Andrea

cheryl sa...

oh Hun this is gorgeous love that image,and those beautiful papers,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Maritha sa...

Åhhh så himla fint kort...och kortmallen är ju bara sååå fin! =)

Kramen

Louise sa...

Hej gumman!
Grattis i efterskott :) Hur har ni det? Låter som om ni haft en underbar långhelg i alla fall :)

Vilket sött kort snäckan! Tilda är så vackert målad o björkarna är så läckra :) Snygg tolkning av skissen :)

Kram o ha det gott!

Kiki sa...

Awwwww, your card is simply amazing! Everything fits perfectly!

Hugs, Kiki

Desire Fourie sa...

Just beautiful. Love the flower arrangement and cute image.
Hugs
Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...