My lovely followers

torsdag 15 mars 2012

Hanna & Friends and Kenny K

Hanna and Friends next challenge is here!
And this week our sponsor is Kenny K with his fun and wonderful motives. I just love Kenny K!

This one I have made to my oldest who is practice driving to get his driver license. He still have a few month until it's time to do the test. But as a mother, I truly believe that he will manage on the first attempt ;) So therefore I'm sassy enough to do a card to him already :)

I followed a sketch that is the theme of this weeks challenge. Made by my teamie, Diana!

This image is called Need for Speed and is coloured with Promarkers. I wanted to make a different shape around the image and I think it suited the picture just right. I used Glossy crackle on the corners and on the edges of the tag. The clock in the background is a Tim Holtz die.
On the stars I stamped letter text. The papers are from Panduro.





Can you believe it!
I even decorated the inside, with a mini driver.


I made the star so I can write something sweet to my son <3

And here's the sketch for you to follow!
Hope you will join us in this weeks challenge!
And make sure you visit the other girls on the team to get inspired by their beautiful cards!

Have a lovely Thursday!

6 kommentarer:

cheryl sa...

oh wow Hun love this that is one super,image coloured to perfection,just brilliant hugs Cherylxxx

Maritha sa...

Åhhhhh det är ju bara såååå coolt och snyggt vännen!! Underbara färger och bara ett TOPPENKORT!! =)

Lycka till säger jag till sonen(i smyg)...=)

Kramen

Doreen sa...

Gorgeous card sweetie. Love the image - it's simply stunning.
Wish your son all the best.
Hugs
Doreen xx

ScrappyAndrea sa...

Annette, your card is so funny!
I Like this image!
Hugs, Andrea

Chris_P sa...

Wow vilket härligt kort!!! Superfint!

kram Christina

Tamara Morton sa...

Wow what a fun card Annette, really bright and fun colours
Hugs
Tamara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...