My lovely followers

onsdag 15 januari 2014

SweetStamps Monthly Challenge - Kissing Technique

I told you that I would be back today :)
It's time for the Monthly Technique Challenge at SweetStamps and a real "sweet" one too.
Kissing!
Sounds yummy doesn't it, lol.
Well this technique was new too me, so I had to go and find more info on internet.
And here is one link I found:
When you just get started it's really fun to experiment with different colours and stamps.
Here is my finished card!







My teamies also have some fun and beautiful cards to show you with this technique
so visit the SweetStamps blog and join the fun!



5 kommentarer:

Donna K sa...

Annette, you did a fantastic job with this technique! Great colors and images, this is so fun!

Lisa's Creative Niche sa...

WOW! This is a stunner! I love the colors you chose to use for this technique! Beautiful!

Roxie sa...

Nice way to use the kissing technique, great idea!

Shelly Schmidt sa...

Love your 'kissing' and the pretty colors you used- the black is a very striking backdrop!!!

Sandy Fredrick sa...

Love your shape of your design and how the technique worked for these images. Wonderful bright colors, love the layer with the rolled edge and pearl dots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...