My lovely followers

onsdag 22 januari 2014

Magnolia winter

Hi blog friends!
Hope you are all doing fine!
From making a summer card the other day back to a winter card again. 
Even though I really long for spring and summer I just have to realise that the winter isn't over yet.
We don't have any snow to talk about but it's quite windy and cold. So my favorite places at the moment is either by the fireplace or in my crafty room! :)
I have actually made a card, "just because" and this sweeties was coloured a long time ago but haven't made it to a finished card until now. 
I rarely colour with distress ink anymore so it was fun to take out her from my stash
and make a card with this Tilda!
DP's I have used are from Joy and Inkido (the dotted paper is unknown)
and the lace trim and the doily are DooHickey dies from Magnolia.
 On the snowflakes from Martha Stewart I added some rhinestones to make them sparkle.
So I hope you like my long-time-ago-coloured-Tilda-card! :)







Thank you lovelies for visiting me today
and I hope you will come back soon again!

I'm entering these challenges with my card:

Marvelous Magnolia: #59 lovely Lace and DTcall
Time for Magnolia: #44 Tilda with something on head or in hair
 Magnolia Mania: #83 Snowflakes

7 kommentarer:

Gina's Cards sa...

Such a gorgeous card!Beautifully designed and wonderful colours! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
Hugs
Ginax

ScrappyAndrea sa...

Beautiful!
Thanks for Playing with us at magnolia mania!
Hugs Andrea

Tess Ekwall sa...

åååååh va fint! älskar färgerna och den söta stämpeln! ett underbart kort! önskar dig en fin helg. kram, tess.

Ulla sa...

Så underbart vackert kort och en söt stämpel, härligt färglagt.
Kram Ulla

Unknown sa...

Hej!

Vad mycket fint du har gjort sedan jag var på besök senast. Dina Magnoliakort är mina favoriter. Du kombinerar så underbara färger och har alltid så genomtänkta detaljer, det gillar jag.

KRAM

Nicole sa...

Such a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at TFMC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Stine sa...

Wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania.
Hugs stine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...