My lovely followers

tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Anything Goes #78

I'm running behind with my Christmas cards...
My plan was to make (at least) two cards a week, but this is only my third card. So I guess I have some cathing up to do... ;)
But for this fortnight's challenge at Anything Goes I made a Christmas card. The theme this time is to "Make Your Own Embellies" and I decided to make Christmas presents and a cracker.
I made the shape of the card with Spellbinders Grand labels no. 23, that you to can get from Craft Den!
The tree is made by a border die from my stash.
The two Tilda's that are decorating the tree are from Magnolia. Cute, aren't they! As always I coloured them with distress ink.
I guess you know by now that I love glitter, so I added glitter to the tree, around the edges and the star at the top of the tree is made entirely by glitter :)




I hope you will play along with us this fortnight at Anything Goes Challenge.
And if you feel a bit lost of what to make, take a look at my teamies work and I assure you,
that you will be inspired!

I'm entering my card into these challenges:
Totally Gorjuss: Traditional Christmas Colours
Whimsy Stamps: # 52 All things Sparkly
Fashionista Challenge: #8 Anything goes


That's it for today, but I hope you will be back soon again!

13 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

WOOOOOW!!!! det här är ju bara såååå fint!! Vilket jobb du lagt ner.....så så så snyggt gjort!! =)

Kramen

Christine L sa...

Wow Annette... absolutely adorable!! I love that FABULOUS tree and those gorgeous little gifts... altogether stunning!

Hugs
Christine x

Louise sa...

Hej goding!
Men åh! Hur sött var inte detta då?! Urgulligt! Vilken fantastisk idé stt sätta ihop de här två Tildorna. De är underbart färglagda också! DDT röda är så läckert :) Cool gran och vilka fantastiska dekos du gjort! Älskar smällkaramellen!

Kram ❤

Anonym sa...

Lovely card Annette, beautifully put together and love the way you have colour the image too, thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this time, see you soon hugs Samantha x

emma mitchell sa...

Love your embellishments and these gorgeous Tildas on this stunning card
Hugs Emma xx

Susy sa...

Så underbart vackert, Annette!
KRAM SUSY

Hobby Musician Keyboard sa...

Liebe Annette, du zeigst schöne Werke auf deinem Blogspot. Wurde mich freuen, auf deinem Besuch auf meine Kreative Seite und vielleicht ein Stöberchen in meinem Online Shop: "Hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.de"
Viele liebe Grüße von Marina

Steph sa...

Fab card! Absolutely gorgeous colouring- love love that tree! x

Monique Lokhorst sa...

Hej Annette!

I love this card! It's gorgeous! I love the way you created this card, the tree is beautiful.

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Pat K sa...

WOW, fabulous card Annette. Love the scene you've created using the beautifully coloured Tilda's. Thanks for joining us in Fashionista Anything Goes challenge. hugs,xx

Anonym sa...

Totally Stunning the colouring and shading is AWESOME too! Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, For our Traditional Christmas Colours challenge!!
hugs Samantha :0)

Tamara Morton sa...

Hi Annette, stunning card as always, love the little scene you have created!!
Hugs
Tamara

Words and Pictures sa...

So cute... I love the Tildas decorating the tree! Lovely card, with beautiful colouring on your images!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...