My lovely followers

lördag 2 januari 2016

The Sketchy Challenges - Linda's sketch

Hello
I'm back with a new challenge at 
and this time Linda has made a lovely sketch for us to play with!
The theme is a favorite for us all,
Anything Goes!
As always you can choose to follow the sketch and/or the theme!

Here is my card using
Makeup Time from Saturated Canary!
She is just gorgeous!
I coloured it with Copics;
Skin: E11,21,00,000,04 R20
Hair: BV20,23,25 C9 V12
Dress and lipstick: V12,15,17, 06,09

The papers are the new Maja Design "Enjoying Outdoor".
The dies I have used is Spellbinder and Martha Stewart's punch.

The sentiment is from Gummiapan and says:
"Welcome to the club for beautiful women in the middle of life"
(something like that, lol)
I coloured a chipboard with copic no. V15 and used glitter on the edges.
I also added metal corners
and finished my card up with lots of flowers!


Here is Linda's fab sketch!

Now it's your turn to make a creation!
Pop over to The Sketchy Challenges blog and 
see the amazing cards my talented teamies have made.

Entering these challenges:


4 kommentarer:

Jay sa...

OH WOW WOW WOW!!!! This is absolutely stunning!!!! Amazing colouring, absolutely flawless sweetie!!! Cuddles Jay xxx

Tamie sa...

Wow Factor! Your coloring is phenomenal and your layout is just amazing, highlights your image is sweet. Very inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Pinklady 68 sa...

Nydelig lilla kort!! Utrolig fint fargelagt det herlige motivet.
Godt nytt år:-)

Klem Laila.

Zw@@n sa...

Happy New Year! Wow, your card is stunning, Annette. Your colouring is fab. Great take on the sketch and I love all the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...