My lovely followers

onsdag 16 december 2015

The Paper Shelter Challenge - with a Christmas break

Hello sweet blog friends!
How are you all doing in the Christmas rush?

Today I have a day off from work so I will be spending it shopping
the last Christmas presents.

Oh, isn't that fitting.....lol,
since we have our last challenge over at
and the theme is (the one we all love)
Anything Goes!

And guess what image I choose...
Coloured with Copics:
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20
Hair: C1,3,5,9
Dress: R22,24,27,29
Coat:W0,3,5
Belt and ribbon: R56,59 RV69
Package: E81,84,87

Paper from Maja Design
Dies I have used is from Spellbinder, Memory Box
and SweetStamps.
I also added a bow, a bell and half beads.




And our fantastic and wonderful sponsor with 
amazing prizes:


Thank you so much for your visits in 2015, 
hope you will join me in another crafty and creative year.
Now it's your turn to pop over to
The Paper Shelter to join the fun!

We are looking forward to alot of wonderful creations!

I'm entering my card here:


3 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Happy Christmas Annette, just want to have a wonderful time with your family and to thank you for being a fabulous Team Member. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kirsty sa...

Hi Annette she is lovely love the mistletoe in her hair !! Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas 😊

Pysselbus sa...

Wow vad lÀckert!! SÄ elegant!

Kul att du Àr med oss hos Copic Sverige - hoppas vi ser dig igen i nÀsta utmaning!

Kram
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...