My lovely followers

torsdag 1 oktober 2015

KennyK - Happy Everything

Hello again!

Back to annonce the new challenge at

Yepp, believe it or not but Christmas is coming towards us
in high speed.
So we better start making those Christmas cards, lol.
Not to say to much but I  think this is my first this year....
It means I have some work ahead.

As always we have the theme
Anything Goes
and the twist this time is
Happy Everything

I made my card using Cozy Cocoa and I think she is adorable.
She's coloured with Copics,
Skin: E11,21,00,000 R20
Hair: E50,51,53
Clothes: E42,43,44,47

The snowflakes are from Kesi`art and glittered with Star Dust stickles.
My card is for a Happy Holiday!



Here's a drumroll for our smashing sponsor!!!


Take out your crafty stuff and let us see what you create
and join us in our challenge

2 kommentarer:

Monica Mortensen sa...

Kjempe fint, et skikkelig glad kort :-) flott satt sammen og fine farger. Liker!

Monica Mortensen sa...

Kjempe fint, et skikkelig glad kort :-) flott satt sammen og fine farger. Liker!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...