My lovely followers

lördag 1 augusti 2015

KennyK's Krafty Krew - Challenge #200 Banner Day

It feels sooo good to be back!

And today we celebrate KennyK's Krafty Krew's
#200 challenge!

As always the challenge is "Anyhthing Goes"
and the twist this time is
BANNER DAY!

Here is my card using the latest release,
Valet!
Handsome isn't he!

I used the pre-colored Valet and gave him a lot of 
masculine papers from Panduro.
The banners I've used are from Magnolia DooHickey!


Pop over to the KennyK's Krafty Krew
were you will see all the amazing cards made by my wonderful teamies
and our GDT.

We also have some lovely prizes for you to win!

Here is the lovely sponsors!
Last but not least
and 


I Really hope you will join us!


Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...