My lovely followers

fredag 15 maj 2015

ABC - J for Jewels

I have had the most wonderful minivacation with my two best friends.
Girlfriends from highschool.
We went on a Spa resort and we relaxed, ate a fancy dinner, 
drank some high quality wine and champagne AND
talked and talked and talked all night through.
These are the best girls in the world!

We have a new challenge at
with the letter 
J for Jewels.
I actually thought about my two beautiful friends when I made this card!
For you ladies, Looking Gorgeous from

She is coloured with Copics,
E11,21,00,000,04 R20
W3,5,7,9
BG71,72,75,78  Y11
YG11,09  G07,09

The DP's are from Bo Bunny and Prima.
I have decorated my card with pearls and rhinestones 
from Prima and flowers from Little Birdie.




I think you already know who our sponsor is....
All Dressed Up!

Come and join us at 
The ABC Challenge and see the beautiful work my teamies have made!

Thank you for stopping by!

2 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Annette, a stunning card love your colour choice and how youve added all those pearls but have been a labour of love. hugs Shirleyxxx

Bernadet sa...

fantastic,
Great idea, what you've done with this
necklace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...